Due to different production batches and different woods, the goods you buy may differ in size and wood, but it will not affect normal use.
Thank you for choosing us
Made from high-quality solid hardwood! Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.Close the spiritual distance between you and your child.
1. Our sales volume ranks first in the entire network.
2. We are a manufacturer and we can adjust it at any time if we have any quality problems.
3. We have a warehouse of 5000 square meters, which is convenient for delivery at any time.
4. Support customization (need a certain amount, you can consult customer service)
Rolling Pin Cylinder Size 35X 5 Cm(The Medium Size)43X5 Cm ( The large size )
Materials: Natural Wood, Ecological Friendly
Rolling-pins can be a really nice housewarming and pretty gift for your friends, kids and your kitchen. So, you can choose any pattern from our shop or propose your own
The wooden rolling pin for making cookies.
After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Once in a while lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years!
There is a production tutorial at the bottom of the page.
Recently, some low-priced rolling pines have appeared in the market to influence the market. Please carefully distinguish the quality of their products. The reason why they are cheap is because the wood used is poor, the weight is small, the work is rough, and the service life is short. Please choose carefully.
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favourite sugar cookie recipe; it\’s tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
1.Product are taken in kind, but because of lighting problems, pictures may have a slight chromatism.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please consider this before the purchase.
3.Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.